Monday, September 21, 2009

Philip K. Dick Novels

     My cousin Ben first told me about Philip K. Dick nearly 10 years ago. I had never heard of the guy and I shortly discovered the movies Blade Runner and Total Recall were based on his writings. Those are cool movies indeed, so I decided to check out his material. Ubik was easy to find, so I picked that up and found myself in a strange world, stranger than the movie Brazil. I loved it! Here are the PKD novels I've read so far, over the past 7 years. You can click on the images for larger versions:






 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


     Everything above is science fiction, with the exception of Voices From the Street, which is actually his first novel, written in 1953. It wasn't published until 2007. Lies, Inc. is an expanded version of The Unteleported Man. I've also read maybe 30 of his short stories and I plan to read all of his novels, eventually.


No comments:

Post a Comment