Saturday, February 10, 2018

I exclusively post on Facebook and here.

Facebook doesn't edit or delete anything I say, so I approve of Facebook. I also approve of Blogger, since they let me speak my mind.

I have a very strong disapproval of Gamefaqs and Soundtrackcentral, since they violate my freedom of speech by deleting my posts.

From now on, I suppose my only way to write what I want is through Facebook or Blogger (or email, but I rarely use that).

One of the problems with this world is that uneducated people are protected. People are allowed to say that God is real, but no one can chime in and rightly call them stupid. That is horrible. Society allows stupidity to flourish by shutting up people that are intelligent. My only hope now is for AI to take over, recognize what is happening, and tell all the stupid people to shut the fuck up or leave the planet. I'm serious. Humans will never be able to get things right - our only hope is something stronger than us - AI. We're not domesticated and I've been saying that for more than 20 years.

I'd be TOTALLY OK with people saying that God is real if they could PROVE IT. In that case, I'd apologize, and bow down to the big motherfucker. But until we find that big motherfucker, anyone that believes in him without evidence is stupid. It's no different than believing a boogeyman is hiding in your closet. It's not childish - it's stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment