Sunday, November 1, 2009

신하균

     신하균, or Shin Ha-Gyun, is a talented Korean actor. I first saw him in 공동경비구역 JSA (Joint Security Area) back in early 2005, when I first started watching Korean movies. Last night I watched his 2008 thriller 더 게임 (The Game), which was equal parts funny and bizarre.
     In case you're not sure who I'm talking about, Shin Ha-Gyun played the green haired deaf-mute in Sympathy for Mr. Vengeance (If you haven't seen that, then what have you been doing? Get with it!)
     I've seen the following movies starring 신하균 :

반 칙왕 / The Foul King (2000)



공동경비구역 JSA / Joint Security Area (2000)



킬러들의 수다 / Guns & Talks (2001)



북수는 나의 것 / Sympathy for Mr. Vengeance (2002)



지구를 지켜라! / Save the Green Planet! (2003)



친절한 금자 씨 / Sympathy for Lady Vengeance (2005)



웰컴 투 동막골 / Welcome to Dongmakgol (2005)



예의없는 것들 / No Mercy for the Rude (2006)

 


더 게임 / The Game (2008)







No comments:

Post a Comment